Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous - Review

The day after Christmas I stopped into CVS and noticed that several new Maybelline eye products had just arrived and were being put on the shelves. My eye immediately went to the Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara.

I have not tried the original Lash Stiletto Mascara (which is all about length and shine); but since I tend to gravitate toward volumizing mascaras, I decided to give this one a try – and boy, am I happy I did! This mascara is fabulous.

It gives your lashes lots of length and volume and the formula is smooth. I’ve experienced no issues with clumping or flaking. The brush is interesting; it has a slim “wavelike” design. The bristles do a great job of grabbing and separating each lash. I was very happy with one coat but add a second coat and va-va-va-voom!

As a contact lens wearer, I’m always careful about the eye products I use. I’m pleased to say this product did not irritate my eyes and washes off fairly easily.

This mascara costs under $9 and in my opinion, is a great value. As many of you know, I’m currently doing Project 10 Pan and am trying to use up my Covergirl Eyelights. I’m basically alternating between these two mascaras but as soon as they’re both done, I will definitely re-purchase.

If you’ve tried Lash Stiletto Voluptuous, I’d love to know what you think. Please post your comments below.

Until next time!
Liz :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment