Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A HOLIDAY GREETING

Hello everyone & warmest holiday greetings!

We are just a few days away from ringing in 2011. Can you believe it? I can't...it was on New Year's Day 2010 that I launched this blog. And I have been quite noticeably absent from it for the last several months. The reason? Everyday life and work, really. And I don't see it getting any easier in 2011. I've taken on a several extra responsibilities at work...it's all good but my free time is not as abundant as it used to be. Plus, I'm a primary caregiver to an elderly parent which can be challenging at times.

Despite everything, I have greatly missed posting on this blog. During these last few weeks, I have been pondering whether I should give it another go or just shut it down. And here's what I have decided: I'm going to give it another go! I'm going to commit myself to three more months and see how I do...I hope that during this time I will gain the momentum to keep it going as long as possible. Now I can't promise I'll be posting every single week, but I will definitely try to post a few times each month. Deal?

I'm working on some ideas for upcoming posts. Also, I'm going to give Project 10 Pan another try. For those of you who followed me from the beginning, I tried a Project 10 Pan experiment in January and broke down midway. It wasn't a total failure though; I did finish half the items on my list. But since then I have gone way overboard on new cosmetic purchases and realized recently I really need to use up several products. So, I'm in the process of picking my 10 items and will unveil them right after the New Year. Today I made what I think will be my final makeup purchase of 2010: a couple items from the new MAC Cham Pale collection! My purchase was small: one of the Lipgelees, a lipstick and an eye liner. I ordered online and can't wait for my little haul to arrive! :-)

So that's the latest for now. Looking forward to bringing you more soon!

Until next time!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment