Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010!

Dear Friends,

In just less than an hour, 2010 will be a memory. I still can't believe how quickly the year flew by!

I'm spending the evening at home tending to my mom who's been sick with the flu these last few days. I actually don't miss going out this year; we're still digging out from a major snowstorm that bombarded the New York area the day after Christmas. This evening I decided change into my PJs early and tackle my ridiculously packed makeup drawer. I purged about a dozen items that I didn't want anymore. I did this in preparation of my Project Pan (# still to be determined), which I am starting January 2nd. I'm really looking forward to using up a lot of my makeup stash this year. But that doesn't mean I won't be shopping new collections when my Project Pan is over! LOL

While I was sorting through my make up drawer I came across some items that definitely earned a place on my "2010 Favorites" list. Here are a few of them (pardon the lack of photos, I didn't plan on doing this tonight!):

~2010 Favorites~

Foundation: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation in Fair
Concealer: Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Fair
Blush: Nars Orgasm
Bronzer: (Tie) Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light & Mac Solar Riche Bronzer
Lipstick: (Tie) Rimmel Airy Fairy & Chanel Rose Comite
Lip Gloss: MAC Dazzleglass in Money Honey
Eye Shadow: (Lord, where do I begin?) MAC Shroom, Vapour, Smoke & Diamonds, Satin Taupe, Shale, Trax, Club, Femme Fi, Play on Plums; Revlon Colorstay Sandstorm Palette; Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette; Wet 'n Wild Nutty shadow, etc.
Mascara (Tie): Lancome Precious Cells Mascara; L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Eye Shadow Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Highlighter: MAC MSF in Refined

I could go on and on but then this list would never end! LOL

Am off to watch the ball drop on TV. Wishing you a happy, healthy and bright New Year. Be safe! Cheers!

Until next year,
Liz :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment