Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Revlon Grow Luscious 6 week challenge

Hey everyone,

This week I picked up Revlon's new Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black. Since there are now several lash growth products on the market, this product piqued my interest. And I'm really hoping that Revlon will redeem themselves after last year's launch of their disappointing Double Twist Mascara.


The packaging states that "96% saw instantly longer, more lush lashes". Lash enhancing formula complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes and improves their overall appearance and condition with each use."

I recently tried L'Oreal's Lash Boosting mascara. I opted not to try the serum as I tend to have sensitive eyes and didn't want to leave anything to chance. I did see minor results with this mascara but afterward noticed some lash fall out after I stopped using it. I'm not saying that this product caused that to happen; but as with all other lash enhancement products, you need to continually use them to maintain results.

So with that said, I'm laying down a challenge for myself. For a six-week period beginning tomorrow, July 1st, I will use the Grow Luscious Mascara and keep track of my results. Every couple of weeks I'll let you know how I'm doing!

So stay tuned - should be interesting!

Until next time!
Liz :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment