Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Go To Products

Hi everyone,

Well as I'm sure you've heard, the Northeast is being hit by a nice little blizzard today. It's still snowing in NYC and we probably have a foot so far. My neighborhood looks like a winter wonderland! Pretty to watch now, going to be a bear getting through it later. Oh well.

Anyway, after a long day of working from home, I'm now relaxing in my pj's. Time to get down to some fun stuff!

I love watching YouTube video tags. The latest tag going around is favorite "Go To" makeup products. Thought I'd move this tag over to my blog!

So here's my list of "Go To" items:

*Face Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light
*Eye Primer: Benefit FY...Eye!
*Foundation: BareMinerals Foundation in Fair
*Concealer: Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Fair
*Finishing Powder: BareMinerals Mineral Veil
*Blush: BareMinerals Blush in Rose Diamond (limited edition)
*Contour/Bronzer: Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
*Highlighter: Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in By Candlelight
*Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara in Very Black
*Eyeshadow: MAC Satin Taupe, Shroom, and Shale (hard to pick just one!)
*Eyeliner: Prescriptives Softlining Pencil in Fig (being discontinued; sigh)
*Lip Liner: Mac Lip Liner in Whirl
*Lip Stick: Loreal Color Riche Bella Donna Mauve and Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick in Rose Couture 260
*Lip Gloss: Mac Dazzleglass in Steppin' Out and Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie in Pink Horizon

So if you're reading this post, I officially tag you! Let me know what your "Go To" products are. And as always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them below.

Until next time!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment